Senior Software Engineer
We have a team of experienced developers based in Helsinki working on an innovative web-based influencer marketing service. We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help us design and implement more elegant solutions to the problems we’re solving. It’s an exciting role that promises meaningful interactions with leaders across the company. We want someone who can effectively contribute to the architectural vision, so along with mentorship opportunities and an education in influencer marketing, we offer transparency and endless opportunities to get involved in different company projects.
What will you be doing?
- Working on all parts of the product including the database, the backend, and the frontend
- Designing and implementing features in close collaboration with our product lead, designer, and business teams
- Making vast datasets and analysis accessible to a diverse set of end users
These are the problems you’ll be solving:
- How to build the fastest and most user-friendly influencer search tool?
- How to index and analyze every Youtube video and Twitch stream ever posted?
- How to predict who will be the next PewDiePie or the next Ninja?
- How to streamline the workflows of influencer marketing professionals?
- How to make it easier for influencers to monetize their work?
Sounds interesting? Here’s what we hope you’ll bring
- A few years of hands-on experience with production web applications
- A solid understanding of relational databases and knowledge of other kinds of databases
- Learnings from previous experiences building reliable and scalable backends
- Some experience building and consuming APIs
- Frontend development skills including modern responsive layouts
- Solid written and verbal communication skills—we mainly speak English in the office!
Ideally, you also tick some of these boxes:
- You’ve shipped applications using Node.js and React
- You’re familiar with ES6, TypeScript or Flowtype (or the JS ecosystem in general)
- You’re really good at debugging and troubleshooting issues
- You’re comfortable with the fast-paced nature of startups and the inevitable changes that come with rapid growth